Marketing Coordinator - Gregory
UT - Salt Lake City
Responsible for marketing communications and social media activities in a fast moving, entrepreneurial, hands-on environment based in Salt Lake City, Utah at Gregory’s Headquarters office. Role is focused on day-to-day social media execution, community growth, management of Gregory’s Ambassador Program and event logistics and participation.
• Social Media Management: Create and distribute daily posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as directed by the marketing plan. Collaborate with third party support agencies when needed. Analyze performance, report results and develop and propose new ideas to grow the Gregory community. Will act as primary internal resource for customer service and community support to augment primary customer service team.
• Ambassador Program Management: Responsible for program management, day-to-day communication, identification and growth of new ambassadors, and strong focus on how to partner with the team on asset creation and community engagement.
• Trade show management: Manage logistics of trade show activities from planning through operations, registration, booth coordination with outside vendors, travel and booth staffing.
• Event Management: Coordinate travel, supply and sample logistics, manage booth staffing and ensure the Gregory brand is well represented at consumer-facing events.
• Administrative Support: Planning and logistics support for movement and shipping of samples and coordination of asset creation, invoice management, public relations and internal team activities.
Domestic travel: 15%
Note: Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Bachelor’s degree; prefer marketing concentration
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Proficient with mainstream social media management and optimization
• Demonstrated professional written and communication skills
• Demonstrated social media-friendly written and communication skills
• Event management and participation experience
• Strong photography and video sensibility and compositional understanding
• Knows how to have a good time, curious and passionate